Corner Potting Store by Rowlinson
The Corner Potting Store by Rowlinsown.
This product may require Drive-In Post Support or Bolt Down Post Support - Sold Separately
Please note that there is a 3 - 4 week lead time on this product. If you order today we will be in contact with your delivery date.
(includes roof overhang):
Height Max: 2438mm
Space saving: Two buildings in one...
The corner potting store has a dual function allowing you to pot and grow in the greenhouse whilst also giving you a large storage area.
Fits exactly where you want it
The corner potting store can be built for either left or right handed corners and regardless of which end you have the greenhouse area you can position the doors which ever end suits you.
Supplied Finish & Painting:
This timber building is supplied in a stained finish but Rowlinsons state that the building must be properly treated with a recognised external wood preserver within 3 months of assembly. Rowlinsons also recommend that a suitable wood preservative is applied to both sides of the floor before assembly. Ensure your chosen finish is suitable for use with planed (as opposed to sawn) timber.
- Fits into right-angled corner
- Three opening styrene glazed windows
- Seven fixed styrene glazed windows
- Double doors can be positioned on either end
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- 12mm tongue and groove floor
- Solid board roof
- Potting benches included
- Pad bolt (padlock not included)
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- Mineral roofing felt
- Can be built to fit in left or right handed corners
- Comprehensive instructions and all fittings included